Wednesday 29 November 2017, Amsterdam
has announced the release of their latest report titled “Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market Forecast to 2027”. It encloses an in-depth research of the Missile & Missile Defense Systems market and the competitive landscape globally. A first of its kind report highlights enormous potential of Anti Satellite Weapons (A-SAT) and Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) apart from providing detailed research and analysis of existing technologies like Cruise Missiles, Ballistic Missiles, Air to Air Missiles and Surface to Air Missiles. Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems (MMDS) market, valued at US$55 billion in 2018, is projected grow at a CAGR of 6%, to value US$93.0 billion by 2027. The cumulative market for global expenditure on Missiles and Missile Defense Systems is valued at US$ 725 billion.
Heightened tension in the Middle East caused by friction between Saudi Arabia & Iran is compelling countries in that region to spend billions to procure missile and missile defense systems. Similarly tension in the Indian subcontinent and the Korean peninsula is leading to large scale purchase of cruise missiles and missile defense systems by countries like China, India, Pakistan, Japan and South Korea. European countries too are beefing up their missile defense capabilities.
The report "Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market Forecast to 2027" offers detailed analysis of the global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems market over the next ten years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry and analyzes factors influencing demand for Missiles and Missile Defense Systems.
Key Topics Covered:
- Overview: Snapshot of the Missiles and Missile Defense Systems market during 2018-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It sheds light on the emergence on new technologies like Directed Energy Weapons & Anti Satellite Weapons (ASAT)
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the Missiles and Missile Defense Systems market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the Missiles and Missile Defense Systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the Missiles and Missile Defense Systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis - Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the Missiles and Missile Defense Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
- Airbus Defense & Space
- China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems
- Rheinmetall AG
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : email@example.com
back to News