Tuesday 6 December 2016, Amsterdam
The global military UAV market is projected to grow to USD 13.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 38,7% from 2016 to 2022. Where the MUAV/MAVs are dominant in terms of units delivered and the UCAVs in terms value.
In recent years, there has been a growing use by militaries around the world of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, more popularly known as drones. More than 10,000 UAVs are now operated or coming into service with militaries around the world. Their increased usage has mostly been driven by the operational experience of the US and Israel, as well as recent operations in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) tasks with the US leading the way in terms of spending on research, procurement and support. Other countries are gaining and developing their own platforms in part to enhance their military intelligence capabilities, or as some exercise in national prestige to develop their own defense and aerospace industries.
Market Forecast’s new report, the Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
, provides a detailed analysis of the military UAV market from 2016-2022, focusing on the military UAV programs, requirements and orders in more than 50 countries worth in excess of US$36.4 billion over the entire period.
Through 116 pages, the Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
- Global market share assessments for all types in numbers delivered and value for 2016 to 2022.
- Market share assessments per region and per country for 2016 to 2022.
- Military roles for all types.
- Main military UAV technology trends.
- Market contracts share of the leading vendors.
- Market Trends (drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges, investment opportunities, and recommendations).
- Company profiles for the leading companies, including financial information, strategic alliances, and recent contract wins.
- Excel database of military UAVs in service and being developed.
The report is completed with detailed financial data of the value of recent and future identified orders, market share by types of UAVs, as well as a SWOT analysis to ensure that the strengths and weaknesses of the market are fully identified – to provide a thorough understanding of the exciting military UAV market in the years to come.
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : email@example.com
back to News