This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2013-18, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI’s "The Greece Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Greece.
Greece is one of the largest importers of arms in Europe and, of all the EU nations, allocates a high percentage of its GDP for defense purposes, making it one of the most sought after markets for foreign OEMs. Despite the weakness of its financial sector, both the country’s minimal domestic defense capabilities and the threat of the Turkish military have driven Greece to continue to invest in defense, with particular focus on fighter jets, submarines, missile systems, and armored vehicles.
Reasons To Buy
"The Greece Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Understand the market size and forecasts of the Greece defense industry.
• Understand the budget allocation of the Greece defense industry.
• Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
• Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
• Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Greece defense industry.