China is now the largest producer and consumer of passenger cars in the world and therefore this market has become of critical importance for all car manufacturers. Visiongain expects the Chinese car market to achieve sales of 16.8 million units in 2013.
The Chinese automotive market has divided in two with foreign brands from Germany, US, South Korea and Japan selling globalised high quality products. In contrast, the domestic Chinese manufacturers are predominantly low priced, older technology offerings. As the report explains, this two speed market has implications for the future market and with visiongain's ten year forecast there is in depth analysis of the Chinese market trends with comparisons made with the US and European markets.
China is the world's fourth largest country based on area with a total of 3,705,407 square miles (9,596,961 sq km) of land. According to World Bank data, as at 2011, the population of China is 1.344 billion. Because of its large area and population, China has several different subdivisions of its land. The country is divided into 23 provinces, five autonomous regions and four municipalities. In China an autonomous region is an area that has its own local government and is directly below the federal government. In addition, autonomous regions were created for the country's ethnic minority groups. This means that China is growing at different rates in different areas.
Even in the smaller so-called Tier 2 or Tier 3 cities beyond Shanghai, Guangzhou and Beijing, foreign brands are finding new customers with cheaper sub brands. China's growth has only begun as the battle for market in the west of China has only just started and it is at present twenty years behind the east coast of China.
In a market where some say there will be 1 billion possible consumers by 2020, there are large profits to be made as the centre of car manufacturing and retailing shifts from the developed economies eastwards to the developing markets. No car maker can afford not to be part of this market as without China there is no new growth and only replacement of existing vehicles to fight over.Why you should buy the Chinese Passenger Vehicle Market 2013-2023• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the Chinese passenger vehicle market prospects
- The report comprises 133 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 62 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying, analyzing and forecasting the Chinese passenger vehicle market.
• Read an exclusive expert opinion interview informing the analysis from a leading industry specialist from China's newest and most ambitious automotive company,
- Qoros Automotive Company Ltd
• Examine Chinese passenger vehicle market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition. The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the Chinese passenger vehicle submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
- Mini cars
- Small cars
- Lower Medium cars
- Medium cars
- Large cars
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 16 leading companies in the Chinese automotive market examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- Audi Company Overview-FAW-Audi (FAW)
- BAIC Company Overview (also known as Beijing Auto & Beiqi)
- BMW Brilliance Automotive Company Overview
- Chang'an Motors Company Overview (Chana)
- Chery Automobile Co Company Overview
- Dongfeng Peugeot Citroen Automobile Co Company Overview
- First Auto Works (FAW) Company Overview
- Ford Company Overview-1. Chang'an Ford (Chang'an Auto) 2. JMC Ford (Jiangling Motors)
- Geely Company Overview
- General Motors (SAIC-GM-Wuling) Company Overview
- Great Wall Motor Company Limited, Company Overview
- Hyundai / Kia Company Overview
- Mercedes-Benz Beijing Benz Automotive Company (BBAC) Company Overview
- Qoros Company Overview
- SAIC (Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation) Company Overview
- Volkswagen - Shanghai Volkswagen (SVW) Company Overview
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the Chinese passenger vehicle market -
- A SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.What makes this report unique?
We consulted widely with industry experts and a full transcript from the exclusive interview with Qoros Automotive Company Ltd. is included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 - all of which identify strategic business opportunities.How the Chinese Passenger Vehicle Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
Our report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Chinese passenger vehicle market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.