The MALE (medium-altitude, long-endurance) and HALE (high-altitude long-endurance) UAV's have versatile mission capabilities that enable them to be used for various applications including Combat Strike and ISTAR (Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition, and Reconnaissance) missions. Due to their technological superiority, UAV's have become increasingly popular, leading to more spending on UAV programmes and procurement. Their successful deployment in contested warzones has revolutionized military operations in battle areas and thus increased the demand for these platforms. Furthermore, the availability of affordable UAV's has enabled smaller economies to strengthen their autonomous air power without risking human assets by turning to MALE & HALE UAV's.
The study “MALE & HALE UAV’s - Market and Technology Forecast to 2031” examines, analyses, and predicts the evolution of MALE & HALE UAV technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) over the next 8 years – 2024-2031 in the aerospace industry. It also examines markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, in the North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Throughout the report we show how MALE & HALE UAV’s are used today to add real value, as well as how will they be used in the near and distant future. To provide the most thorough and realistic forecast, this report provides a twin-scenario analysis.
Covered in this report
- Overview: Snapshot of the MALE & HALE UAV’s market during 2023-2031, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments and sheds light on the emergence of new technologies.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyses changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various application, endurance, type and system markets from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into procurement patterns and development of the technology for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the application market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Impact Analysis: Analysis on how certain events will impact the MALE & HALE UAV’s market. This will give you an indication on which factors are important for the forecast.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
The market in this study is segmented by Region, Range, and Launching platform.
- North America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Latin America
- Combat Strike
- Up to 30 hours
- 31 to 50 hours
- > 50 hours
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global MALE & HALE UAV’s industry over the next eight years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different application segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global MALE & HALE UAV’s business, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelise resources by focusing on the ongoing programmes that are being undertaken by the ministries of different countries within the market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top platform providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.