This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
The COVID-19 pandemic necessitated unprecedented adaptation on the part of life sciences organisations worldwide, for better or for worse, on a scale that has not been witnessed before in the contemporary industry. In response to the pandemic, biopharmaceutical companies and contract research organisations (CROs) have implemented decentralised or digital clinical trials (DCTs) as a means of minimising contact, enhancing the patient experience, and maintaining the progress of studies. The advantages of utilising virtual methods in the context of digital clinical trials are evident and have proven to be advantageous for life science entities. The clinical trial landscape has undergone a transformation with advancements in operational aspects such as patient engagement and site experience, cost reduction, and improved data integration. This shift has resulted in the acceptance of DCTs as a viable approach for conducting clinical studies.
Nevertheless, there are still obstacles to be overcome. The integration of conventional clinical trial obstacles with those arising from the shift towards digital solutions and decentralised designs characterises this novel clinical trial paradigm. The responsibility lies with biopharmaceutical companies and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) to comprehend and identify the challenges that arise during the implementation of a decentralised clinical trial. The achievement of academic success is contingent upon the assessment and integration of user-friendly remedies that can be expeditiously executed and simplified without imposing undue burden on healthcare professionals and recipients, all while upholding security and regulatory protocols.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
- How is the decentralised clinical trials market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the decentralised clinical trials market?
- How will each decentralised clinical trials submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
- How will the market shares for each decentralised clinical trials submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
- Will leading decentralised clinical trials markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the decentralised clinical trials projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of decentralised clinical trials projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the decentralised clinical trials market?
- Where is the decentralised clinical trials market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the decentralised clinical trials market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 278-page report provides 120 tables and 158 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
- It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the decentralised clinical trials market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, and restraints), Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, PEST Analysis and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
- Expanded Access
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Mobile Healthcare
- Wearable Devices
- Web-based Technology