The Global Multi-cloud Security Market size was estimated at USD 4,438.80 million in 2022 and expected to reach USD 5,249.51 million in 2023, projecting growth at a CAGR of 18.72% to reach USD 17,526.04 million by 2030.
The report provides market sizing and forecasts across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF; multiple currency support helps organization leaders to make better decisions. In this report, the years 2018 to 2021 are considered as historical years, 2022 as the base year, 2023 as the estimated year, and years from 2024 to 2030 are considered as the forecast period.
Cumulative Impact of The COVID-19:
Businesses had to quickly shift their operations online, with most people working from home due to stay-at-home orders. This sudden shift in operations created an increased need for multi-cloud security solutions. Market players must use secure cloud services with robust encryption protocols and other protective measures to keep their data safe.
Cumulative Impact of Russia-Ukraine Conflict:
Cybersecurity experts have warned about the potential dangers of state-sponsored cyber attacks from Russia and other nations. Unfortunately, these warnings recently came true as a massive attack against Ukrainian government networks known as “NotPetya”. As this attack demonstrated, state-sponsored attacks can have devastating consequences for businesses that are not prepared with proper multi-cloud security solutions.
Cumulative Impact of High Inflation:
High inflation rates can also threaten multi-cloud security as businesses struggle to keep up with the rising costs of operating their systems. As prices continue to rise, businesses may be tempted to cut corners when protecting their systems with adequate security measures such as firewalls or antivirus software. Market players can become vulnerable targets for malicious actors looking to exploit any weaknesses in their system architecture.
The market dynamics represent the ever-shifting landscape of the Global Multi-cloud Security Market by providing actionable insights into supply and demand levels. Taking such factors into account helps inform strategies, investments, and future developments to capitalize on opportunities or avoid potential pitfalls related to political, geographical, technical, social, and economic conditions. Such market observations also highlight consumer behaviors while influencing both manufacturing costs as well as consumer purchasing decisions.
- Rise in numbers of private and public cloud cyberattacks worldwide
- Growing adoption of cloud services by large and medium enterprises
- Increasing deployment of cloud-native application by end-user industries
- Complexities associated with deploying and integrating multi-cloud security systems
- Improvements in multi-cloud security technologies and architectures to meet industry requirements
- Supportive government initiatives for multi-cloud deployment worldwide
- Limitations associated with multi-cloud errors and visibility
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
- Based on Security Type, the market is studied across Application Security, Endpoint Security, Network Security, Perimeter Security, and Policy Management.
- Based on Service Model, the market is studied across Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Based on Organization Size, the market is studied across Large Enterprise and Small & Medium Enterprise (SMEs).
- Based on End-Users, the market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
- Based on Application, the market is studied across Activity Monitoring & Analytics, Threat Protection & Remediation/ Mitigation, User & Data Governance, and Visibility & Risk Assessment.
- Based on Region, the market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
This research report categorizes the Global Multi-cloud Security Market in order to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Multi-cloud Security Market, including Accenture PLC, Adobe Inc., Amazon.Com, Inc., AT&T, Inc., Atos SE, Barracuda Networks, Inc., Broadcom Inc., Capgemini SE, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Comarch SA, Dell Technologies, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC by Alphabet Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Infobip Ltd., Infosys Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, NTT Ltd., Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Salesforce, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Tata Communications Limited, Trend Micro Incorporated, Twilio Inc., Wipro Limited, and Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
- Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Market Trends: Provides comprehensive understanding of the Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, the Russia-Ukraine Conflict, and the High Inflation
- Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the Global Multi-cloud Security Market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Multi-cloud Security Market during the forecast period?
- Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Multi-cloud Security Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Multi-cloud Security Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Multi-cloud Security Market?
- What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Multi-cloud Security Market?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Multi-cloud Security Market?