G8 Countries Footwear Retail Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
The G8 Footwear industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $153,664.6 million in 2021 to the global footwear retail industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.8% between 2017 and 2021. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $188,758.3 million in 2026, with a CAGR of 4.2% over the 2021-26 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the footwear retail industry, with market revenues of $82,527.0 million in 2021. This was followed by Germany and Italy, with a value of $12,082.8 and $12,023.7 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the footwear retail industry in the G8 nations with a value of $101,753.0 million in 2016, followed by Germany and Russia with expected values of $14,460.9 and $14,264.5 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 footwear market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 footwear market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 footwear market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 footwear market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the G8 footwear market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the G8 footwear market in relation to its regional counterparts?