BRIC Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Apparel Retail Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
The BRIC Apparel Retail industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the apparel retail industry and had a total market value of $419,712.9 million in 2021. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 4.1% over the 2017-21 period.
- Within the apparel retail industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $310,053.4 million in 2021. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $53,837.0, $34,183.9, and $21,638.5 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the apparel retail industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $434,579.3 million in 2026, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $91,561.2, $46,742.6 and $26,432.7 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC apparel retail industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC apparel retail industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail industry players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC apparel retail industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC apparel retail industry by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the BRIC apparel retail industry in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC apparel retail industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC apparel retail industry?