In this report, the green hydrogen market is segmented based on technology, power source and region. The base year considered for analysis is 2021, while market estimates and forecasts are given for 2022 to 2027. The market estimates are only provided in terms of volume, that is, kilotons. The report provides an overview of the global green hydrogen market and analyzes market trends.
To ascertain the global market demand for green hydrogen, we have considered the production route, assuming demand and supply to remain the same for green hydrogen in 2021. Within the technology segment, we have analyzed only AWE and PEM due to their maturity as well as their potential for commercial utilization.
- A brief general outlook of the global green hydrogen market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of key market potential for intraocular lens, technological trends, opportunities, and gaps estimating the current and future demand for green hydrogen market and its subsegments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global green hydrogen market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on technology, end user, and region
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of green hydrogen market, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Holistic review of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic and Russia-Ukraine war on the market for green hydrogen technologies
- Competitive landscape of this market featuring leading energy sector companies, their product portfolios, financial performances, and market share analysis based on recent segmental revenues