Aerospace and Defense Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026 (Global Almanac)
Global Aerospace & Defense industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of the military aerospace and defense market.
- The military aerospace and defense market is comprised of the sum of the revenues generated from (a) signed deals that remain under contract and (b) new contracts signed within a particular calendar year. This market is segmented to include military aircraft, military vehicles, naval vessels, and systems & ordnance. The military aircraft segment is comprised of aircraft engines, aviation MRO, defense helicopters, and military avionics, rotocraft, satellites, UAVs and others. The military vehicles segment is comprised of armored vehicles and related MRO operations, unmanned ground vehicles, vehicle armor and others. The naval vessels segment is comprised of maritime and border security, naval engines, naval vessels and related MRO operations, submarines and related MRO operations and any other undersea warfare. The systems & ordnance segment is comprised of ammunition, artillery, biometric systems, body armor, communications equipment, cybersecurity, electronic warfare, navigational systems, radars, It and computing systems, simulation systems, missiles and missile defense systems, all ordnance and guns, soldier modernization, communications, vetronics and others.
- All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e., without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2021 annual average exchange rates.
- The global aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $379.0bn in 2021, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -6.3% between 2016 and 2021.
- The Systems & Ordnance segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2021, with total revenues of $169.9bn, equivalent to 44.8% of the market’s overall value.
- The value of the global aerospace & defense market grew by 7.5% in 2021.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global aerospace & defense market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global aerospace & defense market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global aerospace & defense market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the global aerospace & defense market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global aerospace & defense market?