The Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Thermal energy has already been used in places such as Oman, Kuwait, and some fields in California
The expression “enhanced oil recovery” refers to the technology used to release crude oil which cannot be recovered from oil wells by means of regular technology. It is also called a tertiary recovery phase after primary and secondary oil recovery. Technologies are used in the mechanics of oil being caught in the rocks. The primary objective is either to lower the interfacial forces that trap the oil in pores in the formation of soil, to reduce the viscosity difference between oil and water phases or to change the reservoir and oil properties so that oil is released more quickly. The major drivers for the growth of the thermal enhanced oil recovery (EOR) market are maximizing recovery factors, progress in techniques of oil production, etc. On the other hand, high costs, transportation issues, etc factors are restraining the growth of this market.
According to this analysis, the thermal recovery technology is a proven commercially successful EOR technique. Thermal EOR typically entails burning natural gas to generate steam, which is then injected into the reservoir to heat heavy oil and reduce its viscosity. Solar-generated steam in EOR, on the other hand, is produced using concentrating solar power technology. Mirrors are used to reflect and concentrate sunlight onto receivers, which collect and convert solar energy to heat. The heat generated is then used to generate steam from water. One of the primary advantages of using solar energy for thermal EOR is that the crude oil produced has a lower energy cost and a lower carbon footprint.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
- How is the thermal enhanced oil recovery market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the thermal enhanced oil recovery market?
- How will each thermal enhanced oil recovery submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
- How will the market shares for each thermal enhanced oil recovery submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
- Will leading thermal enhanced oil recovery markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the thermal enhanced oil recovery projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of thermal enhanced oil recovery projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the thermal enhanced oil recovery market?
- Where is the thermal enhanced oil recovery market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the thermal enhanced oil recovery market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 384-page report provides 175 tables and 236 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
- It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the thermal enhanced oil recovery market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising thermal enhanced oil recovery prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
Market Segment by Spending
Market Segment by End-Use
- Heavy Oil Production
- Extra-heavy Oil Production
- Other End-Use
Market Segment by Type
- Cyclic Steam Stimulation (CSS)
- In-Situ Combustion (ISC)
- Steam-Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD)
- Electrical Heating
Market Segment by Method
- Hot Fluid Injection Processes
- In-Situ Combustion (ISC)
- Electric Heating Methods
- Electromagnetic Method
- Other Methods
Market Segment by Technology
- Fast Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD)
- Non-Condensable Gas Injection with Steam (NCG-SAGD)
- Once Through Heat Recovery Steam Generators (OTSG)
- Solar Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery (ST-EOR)
- Thermally-Assisted Gas-Oil Gravity Drainage (TAGOGD)
- Tertiary Gravity Drainage (TGD)