This report has segmented the wireless charging market for electric vehicles by type, vehicle type, power supply range, charging system, and geography. The report provides an overview of the global market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2022 through 2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented by type, vehicle type, power supply range, charging system, and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of wireless charging for electric vehicle solution providers.
The report covers the market for the user base across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for EV wireless chargers in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2027. The scope of the study includes wireless charging for the electric vehicle development platform and associated services associated with the platform.
- An overview of the global wireless charging market for electric vehicles (EVs)
- Estimation of the actual market size for EV wireless chargers, and their corresponding market share analysis based on type, vehicle type, power supply range, charging system, and region
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the global wireless charging market for EVs through 2027
- Updated information on historical, current, and future market scenarios and also covers leading companies with information on the charging system, business footprint, revenue, etc.
- A relevant patent analysis with top patent applicants in EV wireless chargers by each major category
- Company profiles of the leading global players