Wine Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026 (Global Almanac)
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2017-21, and forecast to 2026).
- The wine market consists of the sale of still wine, sparkling wine and fortified wine. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2021 exchange rates.
- The global wine market had total revenues of $320,778.7m in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.5% between 2016 and 2021.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.4% between 2016 and 2021, to reach a total of 24,520.5 million liters in 2021.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.5% for the five-year period 2021 - 2026, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $438,801.4m by the end of 2026.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global wine market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global wine market
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global wine market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global wine market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the global wine market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global wine market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global wine market?