BRIC Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Government Spending Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
The BRIC Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the government spendings industry and had a total market value of $5,504.3 billion in 2021. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 16.8% over the 2017-21 period.
- Within the government spendings industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $3,818.0 billion in 2021. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $803.3, $554.0, and $329.0 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the government spendings industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $4,924.7 billion in 2026, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $1,036.5, $785.6 and $551.9 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC government spending market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC government spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC government spending market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC government spending market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the BRIC government spending market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC government spending market?