Stock images and videos are electronic photograph and videos used for creative or business purposes in lieu of hiring a photographer for a given project. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global stock images and videos market is projected to climb to USD 6,280 million by 2028-end, progressing at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global stock images and videos market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the stock images and videos industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, license, source, application, end user, and region. The global market for stock images and videos can be segmented by product: stock images, stock videos. In 2021, the stock images segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the stock images and videos market. Stock images and videos market is further segmented by license: royalty free (RF), royalty managed (RM). Based on source, the stock images and videos market is segmented into: macrostock, microstock. The macrostock segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global stock images and videos market. On the basis of application, the stock images and videos market also can be divided into: commercial, editorial. Stock images and videos market by end user is categorized into: marketers, films & tv producers, media & publishing companies, businesses and individual creators. The stock images and videos market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- stock images
- stock videos
- royalty free (RF)
- royalty managed (RM)
By end user:
- films & tv producers
- media & publishing companies
- businesses and individual creators
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Adobe Inc., agefotostock Spain, S.L., Dreamstime.com, LLC, Envato Pty Ltd, Getty Images, Inc., Inmagine Lab Pte. Ltd., PA Media Group (Alamy Ltd.), PIXTA Inc., Shutterstock, Inc., Visual China Group Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global stock images and videos market.
- To classify and forecast the global stock images and videos market based on product, license, source, application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global stock images and videos market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global stock images and videos market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global stock images and videos market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global stock images and videos market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.