The Europe IoT in energy & utility application market is estimated to project a CAGR of 10.26% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The popularity of smart devices, energy-efficient technologies, and rapid depletion of energy supplies are supporting the market growth in the region.
The Europe IoT in energy & utility application market growth assessment entails the analysis of France, United Kingdom, Poland, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Italy, and Rest Of Europe. In France, the convergence of technologies such as embedded systems, real-time monitoring, machine learning, etc., has expanded the applicability of the IoT across various verticals. Moreover, the IoT helps users control smart devices with cloud-based software, enabling them to change lighting conditions and control HVAC systems. These innovations are creating prospects for IoT’s market growth in the region.
Similarly, in Italy, advancements in data analytics technologies and communications, along with the growing prevalence of connected devices in everyday life, have made IoT an important trend. In addition, the growing demand for energy & utility in urban households is adding to its market demand. However, smart city products represent a very small section of the whole IoT ecosystem and have the potential to expand during the forecast period.
On the other hand, Spanish cities are adopting IoT technologies owing to the enormous potential of Big Data to improve sustainability. Additionally, around 20,000 sensors are installed in Barcelona to measure traffic, air quality, etc., further contributing to the market growth.
Some leading market players include Eaton Corporation PLC, Capgemini SE, Siemens AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments