The Europe renewable methanol market is predicted to record a CAGR of 4.73% in revenue and 3.10% in volume during the forecasted period of 2022 to 2030. The regional market’s growth is accredited to the initiation of new projects, the augmenting wind and solar sector, and the increase in electricity generation from renewable energy sources.
The Europe renewable methanol market growth assessment covers the in-depth evaluation of the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and Rest of Europe. As one of the major markets for renewable methanol, France aimed to produce 23% of its total energy demands from renewable energy by the year 2021. This target is anticipated to fuel the need for renewable methanol in the country. Moreover, renewable methanol is increasingly used in transport fuels and maritime applications, as well.
On the other hand, under the Multiannual Energy Program, France has proposed to minimize the consumption of fossil fuels by 40% by 2030, from its levels in 2012. This approach would ensure a fair, clear, as well as sustainable energy transition in the country. Furthermore, the plan also entails phasing out of coal by 2022, boosting renewable energy development with a central focus on solar and wind, and decommissioning nuclear reactors. As a result, these factors are anticipated to play an essential role in supplementing the renewable methanol market growth in Europe across the forecasting years.
Eminent firms operating in the market are Fraunhofer, BASF SE, Advanced Chemical Technologies, Carbon Recycling International (CRI), etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments