The Business and Private Jet Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Demand has Rose Sharply in the Pre-owned Business Jet Market
Demand has outpaced supply by a large margin in the pre-owned business jet market, driving up prices while simultaneously closing the price gap between new and pre-owned aircrafts, thereby turning the industry into a seller’s market in an extraordinary turn of events. Bombardier’s latest entrance into the pre-owned market exemplifies this point. This private jet gold rush is expected to boost demand for new planes significantly in the future.
Germany Is Spearheading The Expansion Of Business Aviation
Germany was the fifth-largest contributor of business aviation to the global market. The country’s 783-strong fleet included 495 jets, 280 turboprops, and eight executive models. In Germany the previous year, there were 480 jets. In 2019, jet aircraft accounted for 63% of Germany’s private aviation fleet. Germany’s private jet fleet accounted for around 2.2% of all private jets in the world. Between 2019 and 2021, Germany witnessed the largest increase in the number of registered private jets (a rise of 36).
When compared to two years ago, charter and fractional business jet operator activity is up more than 10% this year, with private flight departments now back on track and Aircraft Management operators following by a couple of points. Germany is driving business aviation growth; business aviation visitors are up more than 25% this year compared to the previous year.
What Are These Questions You Should Ask Before Buying A Market Research Report?
- How is the business and private jet market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the business and private jet market?
- How will each business and private jet submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
- How will the market shares for each business and private jet submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
- Will leading business and private jet markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the business and private jet projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2032? What are the implication of business and private jet projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the business and private jet market?
- Where is the business and private jet market heading? And how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What can be the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path? C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the business and private jet market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 596-page report provides 450 tables and 440 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- Contains in-depth analyse of global, regional and national sales and growth
- Highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
This report tells you TODAY how the business and private jet market will develop in the next 10 years, and in-line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Delivers exclusive COVID-19 variations economic data specific to your market.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising business and private jet prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, V, L, W and U are discussed in this report.
Global Business and Private Jet Market (COVID Impact Analysis)
- Market Size Estimation & Forecast by Value (US$ Billion)
- Market Size Estimation & Forecast by Volume (Cumulative Units)
Global Business and Private Jet Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Point-of-Sale
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
Global Business and Private Jet Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Type
Global Business and Private Jet Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Aircraft Type
- Light Aircraft
- Mid-sized Aircraft
- Large Aircraft
- Airliner Aircraft
- Other Aircraft Type
Global Business and Private Jet Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Service
- On-demand Service
- Air Taxis
- Branded Charters
- Jet-card/Membership Programs
- Fractional Ownership
- Other Service
Global Business and Private Jet Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Range
- Less than 1,000 NM
- 1,000- 3,000 NM
- 3,000–5,000 NM
- More than 5,000 NM