This report provides an overview of the global market for quantum computing and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2021 through 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on offering, deployment, technology, application, end-user industry and region.
The report also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the competitive landscape. It explains the current market trends and provides detailed profiles of the major players and the strategies they adopt to enhance their market presence. The report estimates the size of the global quantum computing market in 2020 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2026.
- 59 data tables and 54 additional tables
- An updated review of the global markets for commercial quantum computing technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020 to 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024, along with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the global quantum computing market size in dollar value terms, and corresponding market share analysis by offering, technology, deployment, application, end-user industry and region
- Identification of the quantum computing technologies and products with the greatest commercial potential
- Technology assessment of the key drivers and constraints that will shape the market for quantum computing over the next ten years
- Understanding of the upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast the market into various segments and sub-segments
- Highlights of COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages
- Review of the key patent grants and new technologies in the quantum computing sector
- Insight into the recent industry strategies, such as M&A deals, joint ventures, collaborations, and license agreements currently focused on commercial quantum computing products and service
- Company profiles of the key industry players, including Alphabet Inc., Cambridge Quantum Computing, Honeywell International Inc., International Business Machines (IBM) Corp., Microsoft Corp. and Toshiba Corp.