Agricultural Products Global Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2025
Global Agricultural Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The agricultural products industry consists of the production of Cereals (such as wheat, rice, barley etc.), Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios etc.), Oilcrops (cottonseed, groundnuts, olives etc.), Spices & Stimulants (coffee, hops, dry chilies etc.), Sugar (sugar cane, sugar beet etc.), Pulses (beans, peas, lentils etc.), Roots & Tubers (Potatoes, sweet potatoes, cassava etc.), Vegetables (cabbages, tomatoes, onions etc.), and Fruit (bananas, citrus fruits, berries etc.)
- All volumes are provided in tonnes and all values are calculated at producer prices.
- All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e., without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates.
- Forecast figures presented in this report are calculated using crisis scenarios for the market. The length of the pandemic and restrictions introduced by various countries are still difficult to predict. Many governments had introduced the national lockdowns and temporarily banned sales of products that are deemed "non-essential". As the length of the pandemic and its impact on this market is not certain, the data used in this report has been modeled taking forecast impacts on national economics into consideration.
- The global agricultural products market had total revenues of $2,574.8bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% between 2016 and 2020.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.2% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 7,221.9 million tonnes in 2020.
- The cereals segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $706.8bn, equivalent to 27.5% of the market’s overall value.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global agricultural products market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global agricultural products market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key agricultural products market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global agricultural products market with five year forecasts by both value and volume.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global agricultural products market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the global agricultural products market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global agricultural products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global agricultural products market?