Airborne ISR is the use of air platforms with sensors to fly in areas of interest and collect vital information (such as locations and signatures) about targets of interest and/or terrain/environment, on the surface or in the air. ISR is one of the terms that someone could come across, with the other ones being ISTAR (Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance) or STAR. Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance are related but distinct missions.
Market Forecast’s latest market study “Airborne ISR Platforms & Payloads - Market and Technology Forecast to 2029” examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of airborne ISR technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) over the next 8 years: 2021-2029. It also examines the major airborne ISR markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, in the United States, Europe, and Asia. In this report we analyze the market size of the global Airborne ISR market for the period 2021-2029. We primarily focus on the key markets - Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
As of now the United States remains the largest market for airborne ISR systems. European Union and China are the other two major markets. Throughout the report we show how ISR aircraft are being used today as a force multiplier by the militaries of U.S, China and a few other countries. To provide the most thorough and realistic forecast, this report provides a twin-scenario analysis, including “steady state”, emergence of new technology.
In this report we have classified Airborne ISR under eight (8) major groups. We will research these six major groups and also provide forecast figures from 2021 - 2029.
These major groups are:
- Fuel type
- End User
In particular, this report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of airborne ISR in the military and commercial market during 2021-2029, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence of new technologies
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the airborne ISR market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis: Key airborne ISR markets: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the various Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global airborne ISR market over the next eight years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global airborne ISR business, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the ministries of different countries within the airborne ISR market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available