The Europe cloud migration services market is projected to record a CAGR of 25.83% during the forecasting period of 2021 to 2028. The region’s market growth is facilitated by factors including the migration of SMEs’ core businesses to the cloud on account of advantages such as reduced costs as well as the availability of on-demand computing resources, the surging expenditure on cloud infrastructure, and the formulation of cloud strategies.
The Europe cloud migration services market growth assessment constitutes the analysis of Germany, Belgium, France, Poland, the United Kingdom, Russia, Italy, and the rest of Europe. Approximately 30% of the employed population in France worked from home amid the COVID-19 pandemic, accounting for nine times more than the usual share. Moreover, between the years 2017 and 2019, the usage of cloud computing technologies transitioned dramatically in the country. Besides, aligning with this, French businesses adopted 64% of on-premise private cloud adoption in 2019, indicating a rise from 47% in 2017.
Conversely, Italy is highly focused on establishing a storage system for sensitive governmental data, mainly utilizing cloud technology developed by major international firms. The country has also developed a state-of-the-art “smart work” network entailing low-cost rentals in off-the-beaten-path locations across Italy. Furthermore, as per the research conducted by Politecnico di Milano’s Smart Working Observatory, employees in the country increased from 570,000 to 6.5 million between 2019 and the spring 2020 shutdown. Therefore, the abovementioned factors are anticipated to augment the cloud migration services market growth in Europe over the forecasted years.
Some of the key companies operating in the market are RiverMeadow Software Inc, Accenture, Salesforce, VMWare Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments