The Asia-Pacific ECG equipment market is predicted to project a CAGR of 6.68% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The region has an increasing prevalence of cardiac disorders and many healthcare reforms, which facilitates market growth.
Indonesia, Thailand, India, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, China, and Rest of Asia-Pacific, are evaluated for the Asia-Pacific ECG equipment market growth assessment. In Japan, the prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors like diabetes, high cholesterol, and hypertension is on the rise, as per a Journal of the American College of Cardiology article. This has led to the growing usage of ECG devices in clinics and hospitals. Also, the country is considered a major market for MedTech companies. In addition, the health plan is regulated by the government to make the monthly premium affordable. Further, there have been educational programs and campaigns to increase awareness about CVDs. Such factors, along with developed healthcare infrastructure, propel market growth in Japan.
South Korea has a growing prevalence of obesity. Obesity increases the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. As a result, there has been a rise in the number of CVD patients. This has further increased the adoption of monitoring and portable cardiac rhythm management. Additionally, the fast-paced development of wireless communication and cloud computing drives the market growth. Moreover, the surging elderly population boosts the usage of resting ECG devices. Therefore, the increased adoption of advanced ECG devices, the growing geriatric population, and the rising awareness are among the major growth drivers in South Korea.
Some of the prominent companies in the market include Bionet Co Ltd, Philips Healthcare, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Mindray Medical International Limited, Siemens Healthineers AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments