This report explores the current and emerging opportunities in the Companion Diagnostics market. Companion diagnostic aids in identifying patients who are most likely to benefit from a particular therapeutic product. Growing precedence of companion diagnostics over traditional practice of “one-size-fits-all” therapies and accelerating demand for targeted therapy are increasing the adoption of companion diagnostics. However, high cost of developing companion diagnostic test is expected to thwart the market growth.
Huge Demand for Companion Diagnostics for cancer applications
Significant adoption of companion diagnostics for cancer applications has been observed. Major companies and contract manufacturers such as Thermo Fisher Scientific and Roche provide companion diagnostic products for cancer in different countries. Thermo Fisher had launched Oncomine Dx Target Test for the detection of NSCLC. Additionally rising demand of personalized medicine and growing use of biomarkers for cancer diagnosis are expected to boost the demand.
Companion Diagnostics Market-our new study reveals current trends, technological advancements, and predicted revenues
Where the Companion Diagnostics market is heading? If you are involved in this industry you must read this newly updated report. This report shows you the potential revenue streams to 2031, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, the supply chain and demand of Companion Diagnostics has been affected in 2020. But it is not just COVID-19 that affects the future of Companion Diagnostics. This unique senior report tells you what direction the market will take – and it tells you today.
Discover how to stay ahead
Our 440+ page report provides 300+ tables, charts, and graphs.
Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial performance of companies, trends, opportunities, and revenue growth. Much opportunity remains in this growing Companion Diagnostics Market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
UNIQUE COVID-19 VARIATIONS– only available in this report are dedicated analysis of 4 different rebound scenarios of how the market will develop – no matter how COVID-19 affects the economy.
Forecasts to 2030 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2030, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares, key player positioning, and an exhaustive product portfolio comparison of key vendors
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments which would be useful to tap potential business areas for key players
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges, SWOT analysis), product profiles and commercial developments.
Which Factors are Fuelling Companion Diagnostics Industry Growth?
- Growing precedence of companion diagnostics over traditional practice of “one-size-fits-all” therapies
- Accelerating demand for targeted therapy
- Growing importance of personalized medicine to pave the way for companion diagnostic
- Increasing global burden of cancer
- Increase in scope of application of companion diagnostics
Which Factors are Restraining Growth?
- High cost of developing companion diagnostic test to impede market growth
- Challenges associated with uncertain reimbursement scenario in different regions
Forecasts to 2031 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Analysis, product profiles and commercial developments
Global Companion Diagnostics Market 2021-2031 is segmented on the basis of Product, Mode, End User and Geography.
Revenue and growth forecasts from 2021 to 2031 for the Global Companion Diagnostics Market by Products & Services:
- Assay, Kit, Software & Service
- Software & Services
Revenue and growth forecasts from 2021 to 2031 for the Global Companion Diagnostics Market by Technology:
Revenue and growth forecasts from 2021 to 2031 for the Global Companion Diagnostics Market by Indication:
- Neurological Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
Revenue and growth forecasts from 2021 to 2031 for the Global Companion Diagnostics Market by End-User:
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Reference Laboratories
Revenue and growth forecasts from 2021 to 2031 for the Global Companion Diagnostics Market by Region:
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LAMEA