Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) and its subsidiaries provide banking, wealth management and insurance products and services to clients in 19 countries. OCBC’s banking services include consumer banking, business banking, investment banking, transaction banking, insurance, and global treasury products and services. The consumer banking portfolio includes wealth management products such as deposit products; securities trading; consumer loans; bancassurance and unit trusts. The business banking arm offers financial services to government agencies, corporates, and small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The investment banking arm offers corporate finance, capital markets and mezzanine capital financing products to corporates in Asia-Pacific. The transaction banking arm offers trade finance, cash management and custody/nominee services to government entities, large corporations, and SMEs in Malaysia and Singapore. The global treasury portfolio includes foreign exchange services, derivatives trading and fixed income services. OCBC’s wealth management services include private banking services, asset management services, and securities. OCBC is one of the top 50 safest banks in the world.
The report provides information and insights into OCBC Bank’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- OCBC Bank is investing in emerging technologies such as facial recognition and mobile banking technologies to gain a competitive edge in the fiercely competitive banking and financial markets, ensure seamless service and widen the adoption of digital banking services.
- OCBC bank has been strengthening technical expertise within the organization by hiring top technology talent in leadership roles and conducting accredited data analytics training program. OCBC bank partners with fintech, telecom, and digital payments companies to offer state-of-the-art digital services for superior customer experience and seamless daily operations.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into OCBC Bank’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies of OCBC Bank.