The global flexible electronics market is predicted to project a CAGR of 7.32% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The rising demand in the healthcare sector, advancements in the flexible display, and growing demand for compact & energy-efficient electronics propel market growth.
Flexible electronics is a technology that enables the building of electronic circuits on flexible substrates, making them stretchable and bendable. As a result, it allows for new product paradigms that are otherwise impossible with conventional glass substrates and semiconductors.
Display technology is evolving at rapid levels. The human-machine interface (HMI) is always prioritized with regard to engineering and design, with the rising demand for digital visuals spikes. The emergence of flexible and smart displays brings enormous opportunities for OEMs, technology developers, and display panel manufacturers. Also, the increasing applications of smart displays result in continuous innovation in materials and technologies. High-performance materials like adhesives, inks, polymer films, etc., are the new key components that play an important part in transforming touchscreens and in-vehicle panels.
Moreover, one of the latest innovations is haptic touch screens that offer tactile feedback to the users as they scroll over click buttons or items. Such factors drive market growth. However, the weak encapsulation technique and complex assembly process hinder the market growth.
The global flexible electronics market growth evaluation includes the assessment of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is estimated to register the highest CAGR by 2028, owing to the presence of conducive markets like Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan.
The continuous innovations drive the intense competitive rivalry in the market. Some important players in the market include Blue Spark Technologies, E Ink Holdings Inc, Cymbet Corporation, First Solar, AU Optronics Corp, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments