Liberty Mutual is a property and casualty insurance company. Through its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, the company offers a range of personal insurance and business insurance solutions to individuals, families, and businesses. It offers insurance products for homeowners, commercial multi-peril, property, general liability, commercial automobile, surety, worker’s compensation, and specialty lines. It also offers employee benefits insurance, health insurance, marine insurance, construction insurance, energy insurance, trade credit insurance, aviation insurance, and crisis management insurance. It markets and distributes products through a range of channels. The company operates in the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
This report provides insights into Liberty Mutual’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- Liberty Mutual is exploring technologies including AI, blockchain, big data, cybersecurity, the Internet of Things, cloud, and alternative reality to achieve operational efficiencies, improve underwriting and claims management procedures, and minimize security risks.
- Liberty Mutual has embraced data center automation, which helps it manage huge volumes of data and eliminate manual tasks associated with the management of on-premises data.
- The company is implementing various cybersecurity measures, including educating its staff and other partners to prevent phishing attacks, and exploring third-party risk management across cybersecurity, privacy, and business continuity.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Liberty Mutual’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.