Styling Agents (Haircare) Market in Colombia - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Styling Agents market in Colombia.
Styling Agents - Hairstyling products are used to change the texture or shape of hair, or to hold it in place in a certain hairstyle. Applied properly, most styling products will not damage the hair apart from drying it out; most styling products contain alcohols, which can dissolve oils. Includes all styling creams and waxes, hair gels, hair sprays, mousses, styling sprays and other hair styling agents such as oils and spritzers.
Styling Agents market in Colombia registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.49% during the period 2015 to 2020 with a sales value of COP 173,492.30 Million in 2020, an increase of 1.72% over 2019. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2018, when it grew by 4.13% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2020, when it increased by 1.72% over 2019. The fastest growing segment of the Styling Agents market in Colombia between the year 2015 and 2020 was Hair Gel which registered a CAGR of 2.90%. The weakest performing segment of the market was Other Styling Agents with a CAGR of 2.01%. In 2020 Hairspray segment in Colombia Styling Agents market accounted for a major share of 35.53%, while Hair Gel stood in second position representing 19.24% of the market’s 2020 share.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2015-2020 and illustrative forecast to 2025 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Styling Agents and its variants Styling Creams and Waxes, Hair Gel, Hairspray, Hair Mousse, Styling Spray & Other Styling Agents.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2017 to 2020 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Colombia’s Styling Agents (Haircare) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Units.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Styling Agents (Haircare) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2017-2020.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Styling Agents (Haircare) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.