The Global Branded Jewellery Market was valued at USD 284.23 Billion in the year 2020. With the increased disposable income in highly populated countries such as China and India, the growth rate of Branded Jewellery market is increasing and is expected to grow further in upcoming years. There is a major preference towards high-end jewellery, which gives a sense of perceived status, sense of trust and upgraded lifestyle. The market is expected to witness strong demand, particularly from developing countries of Asia Pacific as a result of increased purchasing power in the urban class population.
The jewellery market is highly fragmented with the leading five to six companies accounting for around 20% of the market share. LVMH with iconic brands like LV and Dior, along with the high profile acquisition of Tiffany leads the market. For the LV brand, the company is developing fine jewellery and are sourcing precious stones. Similarly, for the Dior brand, it is expanding its offerings with key strategies to get a share of the fine jewellery as well as high jewellery markets. Other key player like Van Cleef has increased its focus on its collection, Alhambra, and introducing innovative ideas and creativity to further this brand and generate more sales.
Ring segment is expected to be holding the largest share in the Global Branded Jewellery Market because there are so many health benefits associated with wearing a ring. Moreover, the manufacturers are introducing new products of different shapes and colors to fulfill the changing consumer demand.
Further, there has been an evident growth in the online sales of apparels and jewellery which is propelling the market growth rate. One of the major impact of Covid-19 pandemic is the increasing usage of online as an important sales channel. Mostly, all the major jewellery brands are leveraging the online sales channel barring few players like Boucheron and Bucellati.
Asia pacific region is anticipated to hold a noteworthy share in the market on account of increasing middle income group and traditional value and beliefs. Furthermore, the presence of key market players in the region also supports the market growth in this region during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
- The report presents the analysis of Branded Jewellery market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- The report analyses the Branded Jewellery Market by value (USD Billion).
- The report analyses the Branded Jewellery Market by Product Type (Necklace, Ring, Earring, Other).
- The report analyses the Branded Jewellery Market by Material (Diamond, Gold, Silver, Platinum).
- The report analyses the Branded Jewellery Market by Distribution Channel (Offline Stores, Online Stores).
- The Global Branded Jewellery Market has been analysed by countries (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, China, Japan, India, UAE, Brazil).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Product type, by Material, by distribution channel.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Richemont, LVMH, Signet Jewelers, Pandora, Titan Company, Chow Toi Fook, Emperor Watch & Jewellery, Chanel, Malabar Gold & Diamonds, Chopard.
Key Target Audience
- Branded Jewellery Makers
- Luxury Goods Companies
- Consulting and Advisory Firms
- Government and Policy Makers
- Regulatory Authorities