Air Freight Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The Emerging 5 Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
- These countries contributed $16,435.6 million to the global air freight industry in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $20,050.9 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 4.1% over the 2020-25 period.
- Within the air freight industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $13,997.8 million in 2020. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $963.4 and $643.6 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the air freight industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $17,352.2 million in 2025, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $1,077.4 and $737.2 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five air freight sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five air freight sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight sector players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five air freight sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five air freight sector by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the emerging five air freight sector in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five air freight sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five air freight sector?