Air Freight Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The G8 Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
- The G8 countries contributed $39,811.6 million in 2020 to the global air freight industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% between 2016 and 2020. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $45,134.1 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 2.5% over the 2020-25 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the air freight industry, with market revenues of $17,528.6 million in 2020. This was followed by Germany and Japan, with a value of $5,622.0 and $5,547.3 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the air freight industry in the G8 nations with a value of $20,506.9 million in 2016, followed by Germany and Japan with expected values of $6,131.0 and $5,510.5 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 air freight sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 air freight sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight sector players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 air freight sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 air freight sector by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the G8 air freight sector in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 air freight sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 air freight sector?