In this report, the market has been segmented based on technology, application, end user and geography. The report provides an overview of the global BIPV market and analyses market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2022-2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on technology, application, end user and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of BIPV providers.
The report covers the market for BIPV with regard to the user base across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for BIPV in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2027.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explains the value chain, competitive landscape, and current trends in the BIPV market. It concludes with an analysis of the BIPV vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global BIPV market.
The following parameters define the scope of the report -
- The scope of the report includes the global market of commercially deployed BIPV projects.
- Projects that are in the design or pre-development phase have not been considered in the calculation of the overall market size.
- The market size includes both the hardware market as well as the services segment.
- The after-sales services market, which covers software upgrades, hardware maintenance, etc., have not been considered in the report.
- The report includes both new constructions as well as renovation projects for the calculation of overall market size.
- Utility-scale power grid projects have not been considered in the report.
- 81 data tables and 97 additional tables
- An updated review of the global market for building-integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) materials and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Discussion of market opportunities and drivers for BIPV materials market, current trends and ongoing research activities, industry regulations and COVID-19 impact shaping the growth of the PV industry
- Estimation of the market size and corresponding market share analysis by technology, application, end user and geographical region for key market segments and sub-segments
- Identification of major stakeholders in the market, and analysis of their company shares and key competitive landscape
- Patent review and analysis of patents granted for technologies related to advanced PV materials and devices used in BIPV
- A comparative study and SWOT analysis of the top four BIPV technologies, which could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- Profile descriptions of the leading market participants, including Agc Inc., Ertex Solartechnik Gmbh, Kaneka Corp., Novergy Energy Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Solarwindow Technologies Inc., and Tesla Inc.