The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Beer Market is expected to grow from USD 370,257.48 Million in 2020 to USD 529,861.58 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Beer Market is expected to grow from EUR 324,648.79 Million in 2020 to EUR 464,592.70 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Beer Market is expected to grow from GBP 288,613.48 Million in 2020 to GBP 413,023.92 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Beer Market is expected to grow from JPY 39,515,855.44 Million in 2020 to JPY 56,549,657.27 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Beer Market is expected to grow from AUD 537,663.10 Million in 2020 to AUD 769,429.48 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Beer to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Distribution Channel, the Beer Market studied across Convenience Stores, Liquor Stores, Online Stores, Restaurants & Bars, and Supermarkets.
Based on Geography, the Beer Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Beer Market including Anheuser Busch InBev SA/NV, Asahi Breweries Ltd., Asahi Group Holdings Ltd, Beijing Yanjing Brewery, Breckenridge Brewery, Carlsberg A/S, China Resources Snow Breweries Ltd. (CR Snow), Constellation Brands, Diageo PLC, Heineken N.V., Interbrew Company, Iran Behnoush Company, Kirin Holdings Company, Krombacher Brauerei Bernhard Schadeberg GmbH, Maritime Beer Company Inc., Molson Coors Brewing Company, Privatbrauerei ERDINGER Wei?br?u Werner Brombach GmbH, SABMiller PLC, Suntory Beer Limited, The Boston Beer Company, Inc., Tsingtao Brewery Co. Ltd., and United Breweries Group (UB Group).
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch? FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch? FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Beer Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch? Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch? Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch? Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Beer Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Beer Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Beer Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Beer Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Beer Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Beer Market?