After-Sun (Suncare) Market in the United States of America - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics (updated with COVID-19 Impact) is a broad level market review of After-Sun Market in the United States of America.
After-Sun - All mass and premium Moisturizing cream formulated for sunburned skin. The purpose of after sun lotion is to protect the skin from severe burning once it has been exposed to the sun. Moisturizing cream formulated for sunburned skin.
After-Sun market in the United States of America registered a negative compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.71% during the period 2015 to 2020 with a sales value of USD 73.36 Million in 2020, a decrease of -18.67% over 2019. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2018, when it grew by 4.35% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2020, when it fell by -18.67% over 2019. Though negative growth rates were observed across all the segments of the market, the slowest declining segment of the After-Sun market in the United States of America between the year 2015 and 2020 was Mass After-Sun which registered a CAGR of -1.68%. In 2020 Mass After-Sun segment in the United States of America After-Sun market accounted for a major share of 72.22%, while Premium After-Sun stood in second position representing 27.78% of the market’s 2020 share.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2015-2020 and illustrative forecast to 2025 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for After-Sun and its variants Mass After-Sun & Premium After-Sun.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2017 to 2020 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to United States of America’s After-Sun (Suncare) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Units.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall After-Sun (Suncare) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2017-2020.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the After-Sun (Suncare) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.