The delivery robots market is expected to grow from USD 212 million in 2021 to USD 957 million by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 35.1% during 2021–2026. Reduction in delivery costs in last-mile deliveries, and Increase in venture funding are the key factors driving the growth of the delivery robots market. Further, Worldwide growth of e-commerce market are factors propelling the growth of the delivery robots market
“More than 50.0 Kg to account for the largest market size by 2021”
The market for more than 50.0 Kg is estimated to have the highest market share during the forecast period. Owing to the major application of delivery robots with a load carrying capacity of more than 50 kg in the retail industry, the market for these robots was valued to be the highest during the forecast period. Further, the existing challenge of traffic congestion that restricts the easy movement of autonomous vehicles puts limitations on the dimensions of robots. Hence, the growth of the market for delivery robots with a load carrying capacity of up to 10.00 kg is driven by their small form factor.
“The delivery robots market in APAC to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The rising demand for delivery robots in the retail industry, along with the growing aging population, is expected to drive the growth of the delivery robots market in China during the forecast period. The market in South Korea is expected to be valued at USD 14.7 million by 2026, growing at the highest CAGR of 40.1% during the forecast period. The lack of regulations or standards to operate fully autonomous robots is expected to fuel the growth of the delivery robots market in South Korea.
In-depth interviews have been conducted with C-level executives, managers, and other executives from various key organizations operating in delivery robots market.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants for the report is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2 – 30%, and Tier 3 – 30%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives –40%, Directors – 40%, and Managers – 20%
- By Region: North America - 40%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 30%, and RoW – 10%
The report defines, describes, and forecasts the delivery robots market based on Load Carrying Capacity, Component, Number of Wheels, Speed Limit, End-User Industry, and geography. It also analyzes competitive developments such as product launches and developments, agreements, partnerships, collaborations, merger and acquisitions, and expansions carried out by key players to grow in the market.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
1. This report segments the delivery robots market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the overall market size and that of the subsegments across different applications and regions.
2. The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the market. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, product launches and developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions carried out in the market in the recent past.