AI presents businesses in the foodservice value chains with significant opportunities that, if implemented, could resolve many of the key challenges facing the industry.
This thematic research report takes an in-depth look at AI in the Foodservice space, and presents related technology, macro-economic, regulatory, and consumer products trends. An industry analysis is also included, highlighting the market size and mergers and acquisitions for this respective theme. The report assesses the impact of AI on foodservice brands outlining specific case studies, assessing how individual companies from the foodservice value chain are focused on AI, and presenting key recommendations for foodservice firms looking to implement AI.
- AI in foodservice rapidly growing, with GlobalData forecasting that AI platform revenue will reach $753m by 2024.
- AI has many sector-specific use cases that can help tackle some of the sector’s longterm challenges, from predicting consumers’ tastes to reducing costs.
- COVID-19 has accelerated innovation in foodservice, forcing businesses to get creative and transition more quickly.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the impact of AI on foodservice using key trends and examples to help companies understand how they can adapt and understand this theme.
- Discover key recommendations on how to utilize and invest in AI to maximize operational efficiency.
- GlobalData’s thematic research ecosystem is a single, integrated global research platform that provides an easy-to-use framework for tracking all themes across all companies in all sectors. It has a proven track record of identifying the important themes early, enabling companies to make the right investments ahead of the competition, and secure that all-important competitive advantage.