Syrups and Spreads Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024
Global Syrups and Spreads industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The syrups & spreads market consists of retail sale of jams, jellies & preserves, molasses, savory spreads, syrups and sweet spreads. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
- The global syrups & spreads market had total revenues of $33,471.9m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.5% between 2015-2019, to reach a total of 4,676.3 million kilograms in 2019.
- Europe remains the world’s largest syrups & spreads market in value terms. Increasing consumer preference towards syrups and spreads in regions like Europe and North America is expanding the global market for these products.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global syrups and spreads market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global syrups and spreads market
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global syrups and spreads market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global syrups and spreads market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the global syrups and spreads market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global syrups and spreads market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global syrups and spreads market?