Utilities Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2016-2025
The Emerging 5 Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- These countries contributed $1,208.6 billion to the global utilities industry in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $1,677.4 billion in 2025, with a CAGR of 6.8% over the 2020-25 period.
- Within the utilities industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $902.7 billion in 2020. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $132.3 and $115.4 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the utilities industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $1,266.3 billion in 2025, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $201.6 and $134.8 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five utilities industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five utilities industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities industry players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five utilities industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five utilities industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the emerging five utilities industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five utilities industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five utilities industry?