United States biodegradable polymer demand stood at 225.81 Thousand Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 389.91 Thousand Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 5.50% until 2030. The United States is one of the largest packaging markets in North America. The rising demand for sustainable plastics and increasing adoption of hi-quality packaging materials across e-commerce platforms are contributing to the rising demand for Biodegradable Polymers during the forecast period. The demand for biodegradable polymers from other sectors such as agriculture that require agriculture films made of Biodegradable Polymer, textiles that have the application of Biodegradable Polymers in products like garbage bags, etc. and the pharmaceutical sector which have the application of Biodegradable Polymers in drug delivery systems, wound covering materials, etc. are fuelling the United States Biodegradable Polymers market. Besides, the introduction of new technologies like Biodegradable Polymer Composites and Biobased Hybrid Nanocomposites having applications in artificial joints, drug delivery systems, etc. are expected to push the Biodegradable Polymers demand further in the coming years. However, the high cost of Biodegradable Polymers might hamper the growth of biodegradable polymers slightly during the forecast period. The COVID-19 pandemic led to an increased demand for biodegradable polymers due to its rising adoption in the pharmaceutical and growing e-commerce business in the region.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the United States Biodegradable Polymers market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Biodegradable Polymers.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Biodegradable Polymers
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Biodegradable Polymers in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Biodegradable Polymers by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Region-Demand/Sale of Biodegradable Polymers in different regions of the country
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
- News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in Biodegradable Polymers market
To extract data for the United States Biodegradable Polymers market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Biodegradable Polymers manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.