Asia Pacific Biodegradable polymer demand stood at 0.40 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 0.71 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 6.01% until 2030. The growth can be attributed to the increasing adoption of biodegradable polymer in the packaging sector,which is growing at an exponential rate in the region owing to rise in e-commerce businesses. Besides, strong government support for environment-friendly Biodegradable Polymers is projected to boost demand rise in the region. Other end-use industries include textile and consumer goods sector, which is expanding rapidly with the increasing urban population and contributing to the APAC Biodegradable polymer market growth. Upcoming new technologies of biodegradable polymer derivatives such as Biodegradable Polymer Composites and Biobased Hybrid Nanocomposites having applications in artificial joints, drug delivery systems, etc. are expected to push their demand further in the long run. However, Biodegradable Polymers are facing some challenges such as high costs and low mechanical strength as compared to petroleum-based polymers, which is likely to hamper demand APAC Biodegradable Polymers market growth during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 led to a major disruption in the regional economy due to repeated lockdown measures in order to curb the contamination of coronavirus, which declined the demand for biodegradable polymers. However, with the gradual rise in commercial and industrialization activities, owing to ease in lockdown restrictions, the APAC Biodegradable Polymers market is likely to grow significantly during the forecast period.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the APAC Biodegradable Polymers market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Biodegradable Polymers.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Biodegradable Polymers
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Biodegradable Polymers in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Biodegradable Polymers by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country-Demand/Sale of Biodegradable Polymers in different countries of the region- India, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
- News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in Biodegradable Polymers market
To extract data for the APAC Biodegradable Polymers market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Biodegradable Polymers manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.