Restaurant Brands International Inc (RBI) is a quick-service restaurant (QSR) operator. The company holds, operates and franchises restaurants under Popeyes, Burger King, and Tim Hortons brand names. Its Tim Hortons restaurants offer premium tea, espresso-based hot and cold specialty drinks, wraps, and soups, blend coffee, classic sandwiches, grilled paninis. RBI also offers fresh baked goods including cookies, donuts, bagels, pastries, and muffins. RBI’s Popeyes restaurants offer fried shrimp, spicy chicken, and other seafood; rice, chicken tenders and red beans. Its Burger King restaurants provide chicken, specialty sandwiches, and flame-grilled hamburgers, soft drinks, and french fries. The company has expanded its operations mainly in Canada and the United States.
As a part of its global growth strategy, RBI has been strengthening its digital expertise through technology experts and having a dedicated technology team.
RBI is working with franchise partners and app-based delivery platforms to enable digital delivery for its customers at their homes, workplaces, and beyond.
RBI is leveraging marketing platform to attract, engage and rewards its loyal customers, increase digital registration and drive sales. The company is also using sales intelligence tool to track their customers’ purchase history.
The report provides information and insights into Restaurant Brands International’s activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships.
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- RBI is tapping the power of artificial intelligence, analytics, big data, conversational Platforms, voice recognition, cybersecurity, cloud, blockchain, digitalization, and online & mobile payments for achieving operational efficiency and enhancing customer experience.
- Restaurant brands international has a functional team of researchers and engineers focusing on developing innovative products and solutions to deliver digital customer experience and to generate new ideas and test new solutions.
- The company is working on enhancing the restaurant with touchless store concept. The store is embedded with multi lane ordering, and pick up, dedicated mobile ordering, multiple drive thru with suspended kitchen and dining room above it and a dedicated lane for delivery drivers.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Restaurant Brands International’s foodservice operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Restaurant Brands International.