UBS Group offers wealth management, banking, asset management and investment banking solutions. Wealth management includes philanthropy, retirement and financial planning, international business solutions and advisory services. Personal and corporate banking offers financing, investing and transaction banking. Asset management comprises traditional and alternative investments and platform services. Investment banking includes research, foreign exchange, risk management, advisory and equity and debt capital market services. The group serves customers through branch offices, online portals and relationship managers. The bank operates in Europe, the Americas, Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
This report provides insights into UBS’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- UBS Group is tapping into the power of technologies including AI, augmented reality, big data, biometrics, blockchain, cloud, cybersecurity, and robo-advice.
- To avoid the costly creation, maintenance, and security of on-premises data centers, UBS is migrating to cloud platforms on a large scale.
- In 2017, UBS launched the One Wealth Management Platform. The initiative - first proposed in 2012 - moved all products, services, and capabilities to a common platform for the easy and rapid rollout of new digital solutions.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about UBS’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.