The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Ivanti Inc. (Ivanti) is a provider of IT management and security software solutions. The company was established with the merger of LANDESK, a PC patch management company and HEAT Software, a SaaS based IT service management provider. The company’s product and service portfolio includes Ivanti Neuron, a hyper-automation platform that empowers organizations to detect and resolve issues autonomously. It also offers solutions for IT asset and service management, endpoint security, supply chain management, and others. Ivanti automates IT and security operations to manage, secure, and service from cloud to edge. The company offers services such as training, professional and support services. Ivanti caters to healthcare, education, logistics, and retail industries. The company has operations across Asia, Middle East, Europe, and the Americas. Ivanti is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, the US.
Ivanti is focusing on strengthening its technology resources and strategies to empower itself and its clients, meet the needs of its highly regulated customers, and deliver round-the-clock services amidst the pandemic.
To strengthen and expand its products and solutions portfolio, drive innovation, enable everywhere workplace, and address ad hoc client requirements, Ivanti has made various digital acquisitions in adjacent product spaces in the areas of automation, managed services, mobile, cybersecurity, cloud, remote access, and planning technologies.
The report provides information and insights into Ivanti Software’s activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets.
- Ivanti is tapping the power of AI, automated bots, cloud, cybersecurity, data analytics, IoT, digitalization, e-commerce, mobile, and machine learning.
- The company is augmenting capabilities like virtual workplaces for uninterrupted production, data modernization based on flexible data structures to help clients streamline their infrastructures, address security threats, and respond to customer demands. It is leveraging AI, and advanced data analytics for improving clients’ service desk operations.
- The company introduced Ivanti Cloud to gather and manage data across the enterprise’s servers and endpoints, monitor the environment to gain actionable insights with real-time device analytics and prescriptive recommendations and unify and streamline its IT and security operations, improve communication, user productivity, and response times.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Ivanti Software’s technology operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Ivanti Software.