Internet Access BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2016-2025
The BRIC Internet Access industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the internet access industry and had a total market value of $75,589.6 million in 2020. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 14.6% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the internet access industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $60,550.9 million in 2020. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $7,748.4, $4,573.6, and $2,716.7 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the internet access industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $66,268.7 million in 2025, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $9,876.8, $6,099.1 and $2,893.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC internet access market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC internet access market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC internet access market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC internet access market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC internet access market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC internet access market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC internet access market?