The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The ambient lighting market for automotive, by value, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2020 to 2025. It is projected to reach USD 4.9 billion by 2025 from an estimated USD 3.0 billion in 2020. The key factors driving the market growth include increasing penetration of ambient lighting in low to mid-segment vehicles, inclination toward luxury, and increasing vehicle production. The improving economic condition of developing regions such as Asia Oceania has boosted the market for premium vehicles, which are equipped with ambient lighting.
“Centre Console ambient lighting to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period”
The market for dashboard ambient lighting is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, in terms of value, during the forecast period. The increasing demand for ambient lighting and luxury vehicles are the key growth drivers for the center console ambient lighting market.
"Asia Oceania to dominate the market growth”
Asia Oceania is estimated to see the fastest growth of the ambient lighting market for automotive, in terms of value. This growth is primarily driven by the increasing vehicle production and increasing penetration of luxury cars in the region.
The study contains insights provided by various industry experts.
The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type –OEM - 14%, Tier-1 - 57%, and Tier 2 – 29%
- By Designation - C level - 43%, D-level - 43%, and Others - 14%
- By Region - North America - 43%, Europe - 29%, and Asia-Oceania - 23%, RoW – 5%
The key players in the ambient lighting market are profiled in the study. These include Hella KGaA Hueck & Co. (Germany), OSRAM Licht AG (Germany), Valeo S.A. (France), Grupo Antolin (Spain), Federal-Mogul LLC (US), Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (Japan), GENERAL ELECTRIC (US), and Stanley Electric Co., Ltd. (Japan).
Players profiled in the report are
- Hella (Germany)
- OSRAM Licht AG (Germany)
- Valeo (France)
- Grupo Antonin(Spain)
- Federal Mogul (US)
- Koito Manufacturing Co Ltd (Japan)
- GENERAL ELECTRIC (US)
- Philips (Netherlands)
- Marelli (Italy)
- Stanley Electric Co Ltd (Japan)
- ZIZALA LICHTSYSTEME Gmbh (Austria)
- Draxlmaier Group (Germany)
- LSI (US)
- Toshiba Lighting and Technology Corporation (Japan)
- Pacific Insights (Canada)
- Oshino Lamps Ltd (Japan)
- Texas Instruments (US)
- Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems (Germany)
- Sigma International (US)
- Lumax Industries Ltd (India)
- Autolite (U.S.)
The ambient lighting market for automotive is segmented by application, passenger car, electric vehicles, and aftermarket. For the application of ambient lighting in automotive, we have considered applications such as dashboards, footwell, doors, center console, and others (armrest, headliners, and seats). As ambient lighting is available in C and above segment cars, we have considered C-segment, D-segment, E-segment, and F-segment. In this study, we have also covered alternate fuel vehicles (BEV, HEV, and PHEV) and aftermarket lighting products.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
The report provides insights concerning the following points:
- Market Development: The report offers comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the ambient lighting market for automotive across regions.
- Product Development/Innovation: The report provides detailed insights into R&D activities, upcoming technologies, and new product launches in the global ambient lighting market for automotive.
- Market Diversification: The report gives detailed information about untapped markets, investments, new products, and recent developments in the global ambient lighting market for automotive.
- Dive Matrix: The report offers detailed information and in-depth analysis of key players based on their business strategy and product offering.
- Supplier analysis: The report provides a brief analysis of Who Supplies Whom data for key component manufacturers and their clients (OEMs).