This report provides an overview of the global market for exoskeletons and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2020 through 2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on mobility, type, power, segment and geography.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explains the value chain and current trends in the exoskeleton market. The report includes an impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the exoskeleton market and includes detailed profiles of the major industry players.
The scope of the report includes the global market for commercially deployed exoskeletons. Exoskeletons which are in the pilot phase, are live for demonstration purposes, or are available for rental use or on lease basis have been considered to calculate the overall market size.
- An overview of the global market for exoskeleton robot
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021 to 2025 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Highlights of quantitative and qualitative data of the exoskeleton robot market by type, mobility, technology, power, industry and region
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Description of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the exoskeleton industry
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players of the industry