The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Drones, or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), have become increasingly popular in industries other than aviation and defense for which they were primarily developed. The affordability of drone technology has increased in recent years, and this has coincided with a rise in the number of drone-related companies providing new drone-enabled services to those working in industries such as construction.
This report provides a detailed analysis of drones technology and its application in the construction industry
- This report explores drones technology and its use cases in construction.
- It identifies the key players dominating the current technology theme.
- The key technology, macroeconomic and industry trends are also analyzed.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the importance of drones technology in construction.
- A review of some of the case studies highlighting the growing capabilities of drones in addressing business challenges across the industry.
- Identify and benchmark key companies and technology providers based on their exposure to the theme.