Dassault Aviation SA (Dassault Aviation), a subsidiary of Groupe Industriel Marcel Dassault SA, is an aeronautical company. It designs, manufactures, and supports combat aircraft and business jets. The company markets business jets through Falcon; and military aircraft through Rafale and Mirage, military drones and bombing through nEUROn brand names. Dassault Aviation serves to defense, civil, and space satellite agencies. It also develops space transportation systems and micro launchers. The company operates manufacturing facilities in Argenteuil, Saint-Cloud, Biarritz, Merignac, Seclin, Poitiers, Martignas, Argonay, Istres, and areas in France. It has business presence in Europe, Americas, America, and Asia Pacific.
In 2019, Dassault Aviation introduced 24 hour “#DAStartupChallenge” at its M?rignac and A?rocampus Aquitaine sites. It focuses on generating new ideas and exploring predictive maintenance solutions.
In 2019, Dassault Aviation introduced “Network of Excellence” and “Aeronautical Integrated Design” in partnership with Pune College of Engineering (CoEP) to support skill development.
In November 2020, Dassault Aviation and Ile-de-France Region have launched Paris Region Challenge AI for Industry 2020 competition, which focuses on exploring use of AI algorithms to develop virtual sensors to improve Falcon business jet maintenance and fuel efficiency.
The report provides information and insights into Dassault Aviation’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and product launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Dassault Aviation is accelerating its digital transformation by establishing R&D programs, digitizing supply chain processes, deploying digital platforms and investing in emerging technology solutions across its businesses.
- Dassault Aviation is focusing on strengthening internal capabilities by offering digital trainings and automating processes. In 2018, Dassault Aviation in collaboration with Thales signed an agreement to build an industrial center of excellence in the Belgium region.
- Dassault Aviation’s ’Leading Our Future’ transformation plan enables it to develop and build superior aircraft tailored to existing and future customers. The plan relies on leveraging digital technology to respond to changing needs of military and civilian customers.
- Dassault Aviation is following InnovLab approach to coordinate and standardize proofs of concept, develop new technologies, and to focus on industrial facilities to improve the efficiency of current operations.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Dassault Aviation’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnership strategies of Dassault Aviation.