The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Dassault Aviation SA (Dassault Aviation), a subsidiary of Groupe Industriel Marcel Dassault SA, is a European aeronautical firm. It designs, construct, and supports space systems, business jets and civil and military aircraft including Mirage and Rafale jet fighters. The company markets military aircraft via Rafale and Mirage, business jets through Falcon; and military drones through nEUROn brands. It also builds space transportation systems. The company operates manufacturing facilities across various France regions including Istres, Saint-Cloud, Merignac, Seclin, Argenteuil, Argonay, Martignas, and Biarritz. It has a business presence in multiple countries with 3,000+ aircraft in service.
Dassault is emphasizing towards introducing research and development programs, digitizing its supply chain processes, deploying digital platforms and investing in emerging technologies including aerodynamics, fly-by-wire controls, integrated systems, and advanced composites to improve its Falcon business and enhance its business offerings.
Dassault Aviation is focusing on strengthening internal capabilities by offering digital trainings and automating processes. The company is following InnovLab approach to coordinate and standardize proofs of concept, develop new technologies, and to focus on industrial facilities in order to improve the efficiency of current operations.
The report provides information and insights into Dassault Aviation’s activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships.
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Dassault is tapping the power of digitalization, cloud, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, mobile, cybersecurity, IoT, big data, connectivity, and drones for enhancing its operational efficiency and improving customer experience.
- Dassault Aviation joined the MMT advanced study program to work together on AI, robotics, and human-machine interface (HMI) technologies and develop disruptive aerospace solutions, define next-generation cockpits and independent systems, and focus in the field of smart/learning sensors.
- Dassault Aviation is accelerating its digital transformation by implementing technology solutions across its businesses. It is focusing on digital models including CATIA System software to expand the development of electronic systems and embedded software to cut down production cost and time.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Dassault Aviation’s defense operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Dassault Aviation SA.