Rising Number of Airports to Fuel Market Growth Through 2031
An increasing number of airports and an increasing amount of passenger traffic require better management of air traffic, thus creating market demand. Developing airport infrastructure and increasing demand for reliable air traffic & security are some of the market’s major growth drivers. With the quickly growing modernization in developed countries and growing business globalization, the number of airports is increasing day by day and the need to manage airports effectively is growing.
Continued Growth of Aviation Industry to Place Huge Strain on Aviation System Infrastructure
The rapid growth of air transport complicates the issue of congestion in air traffic. The inconsistency between limited airspace assets and traffic demand is rising. Therefore, the battle against economic losses, delays and the possibility of security incidents is strengthened by the air transport network.
Discover how to stay ahead
Our 440+ pages report provides 500+ tables and charts/graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Air Traffic Management Market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Access this report today.
Forecasts to 2031 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
- Airspace Management
- Air Traffic Control
- Air Traffic Flow Management
- Aeronautical Information Management
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 4 regional and 18 leading national markets:
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Air Traffic Management Market, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
- BAE Systems plc
- Frequentis AG
- Honeywell International
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman
- Raytheon Company
- Saab AB
- Searidge Technologies
- Thales Group
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for Air Traffic Management Market will surpass $xx billion in 2021, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2031. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Air Traffic Management Market report helps you
In summary, our 440+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Air Traffic Management Market, with forecasts for Component, System, and End-Use, each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 4 regional and 18 key national markets – See forecasts for the Air Traffic Management market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, India, Japan, Singapore, and Australia among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 12 of the major companies involved in the Air Traffic Management Market. Some of the company’s profiled in this report include BAE Systems plc, Leonardo, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman, Thales Group, Honeywell International, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Raytheon Company, Searidge Technologies, Saab AB, Frequentis AG, and Leidos.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.